Upcoming Webinar: Demystifying Sub-summary Reports
Join FM Academy for a free webinar on Tuesday, January 19th, 2:00pm (EST). Presented by Scott Howard, owner and Certified FileMaker Developer with Scott Howard Consulting.
Every organization needs their software to generate reports: How many bags of coffee did we deliver by month? What are our year-to-date gross sales broken down by salesperson? (Can I see that also by Sales Manager?) Can we see every open project, its percentage complete by field technician?
FileMaker gives us some very powerful tools to create reports, but many developers find these abstract or difficult to apply to their situations. Over the years, the most frequent request from FileMaker developers who we train or who attend our Birmingham FileMaker Developers Group is to understand sub-summary reporting.
In this webinar we will:
- Explain summary fields and sub summary parts;
- Build a simple sub-summary report;
- Add extra functionality to make more dynamic and easier to use.
- Demonstrate options for reporting in Preview vs. Browse modes.
- Show different things you can do with summary parts.
Who should attend this webinar:
- FileMaker developers and users who want a better grasp of summary reporting
- Business owners and manager looking for betters ways to present data from their business software.
Scott Howard Consulting: Demystifying Sub-summary Reports
Date: Tuesday, January 19th, 2016
Time: 2:00pm EST
Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2576514556546038274
About the Sponsor and Presenter: