Scott Howard Consulting offers FileMaker Pro training for organizations, developers and individuals tailored to your needs, budget and available time.
- One-on-one instruction for any level of experience.
- One-on-one review of your work: explore best approaches to specific problems, “thorn-pulling” – when you just need another set of eyes on something, or to strengthen your development skills.
- On-site or classroom training for groups of two or more students.
Possible course topics include:
- FileMaker Pro user basics
- FileMaker Pro design basics
- Relational database design
- Interface design
- Scripting and calculations
- Developer best practices
- FileMaker Server management
- And many others…